Sign In to continue
Sign Up to continue
Enter your email address below and we’ll send you an email with instruction on how to
change your password
Enter otp you received on your email. If you not received check spam box.
- We at "Trade on Data" are committed to safeguarding any information submitted to us on our website and or services. The privacy notice provides you with a summary of the type of information collected by us, policy regarding the use of that information, and measures taken to safeguard that information.
- The Company reserves its right to review and revise this Policy at any time without any prior notice. Once the Policy is modified, the same shall be updated on the website. After modification of this Policy every user shall be subject to such modified Policy, so, users are hereby advised to read this policy carefully and keep visiting this section to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
What Information do we collect?
- The user expressly agrees and acknowledges that the company collects and stores personal information while providing services. When you sign up on the website, we may collect the following information-
Information about the user
- Name, Gender, Email Address, and Contact Information.
- User id, Email address, phone number and other contact information of the user.
- Other Information related to service enquiry, customer surveys and/or offers.
- Any other information is necessitated to provide the users with desired services.
- To make our website and services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and domain name.
- It shall be the duty of the Users to make sure that the information and documents provided by them are true, correct and current at all times. Users alone shall be responsible for any loss in any of any discrepancy, inaccuracy, obsolescence or falsity in such information or documents. The Company shall be at liberty to terminate or suspend any User’s access to the website or any of the services offered in such cases on its sole and exclusive discretion.
Non-Personal Information Collected by Us
- The user is aware that we automatically collect certain information about the user that cannot be used to personally identify the user. These types of information are - anonymous usage data, general demographic information, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, preferences you submit, etc.
How We Use and Share the Information Collected?
- Usage : The user is aware that we use their information unless otherwise prohibited by law or a contractual obligation, for the following purposes-
- Account signing up : We use your name, phone number, mobile number, etc. to register an account for you. The account will help you avail our services and in communicating with us.
- For maintaining internal records For maintaining a proper record about our users and subscribers, we use information such as name, address, etc. provided by you.
- Improvement of services We may use your email, preferences, etc. in order to improve our services by understanding the issues faced by you.
- Communication and customer service We may use information such as your email id, phone number, etc. to provide customer support, send promotional messages, etc.
- We may use your name, address, phone number, email, etc. in order to resolve any issue that you might be facing, questions you might have about our services, to follow up with you, etc. through our customer service team.
- Feedbacks/reviews Any feedbacks or reviews given voluntarily by the user may be retained by us, in order to improve our services. The same may be shared with the viewers or other customers for a better understanding of our services.
- We consider protecting your personal information vital and we do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to third parties without your consent. However, we may share your information.
- The user is aware that their information is shared in the following exceptional cases-
- We share your Personal Information with vendors and other third-party business tool providers who are performing services for us. We provide only that much information/data which is necessary to provide you service requested or authorized by you.
- Certain third-party service providers, such as payment processors, have their own privacy policies in respect of the information that we are required to share with them in order to use their services. We recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the way your Personal Information will be handled by such providers.
- We may share or disclose your personal information with our associate, subsidiary companies or companies under the same group or under the common umbrella brand.
- We may also share your information if required by the law, initiate or to respond to a legal process. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent. We do not share your information with any third-party for their direct marketing purpose or benefits.
How do we Protect the Data?
- The security of your personal data is important to us, we apply the best technology to protect this data. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Our information security practices include-
- SSL encryption designed to maintain the privacy of interaction between your browser and us. Firewall that protects from unauthorized electronic access to the server. While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot provide a guarantee for its absolute security. The user credit or debit card information are not received or stored by us in any manner. This information is provided by you directly to the payment gateway which is authorized to handle such information.
- Despite our efforts to protect your information, if unauthorized persons breach security control measures and illegally use such sensitive/personal data or information, we shall not be held responsible/liable.
How long we keep your information?
Links to other Websites and Web Pages
- The Web Site contains links to websites and web pages outside its own domain and control. These links are only for the convenience and reference of users. The linking of the websites is not necessarily an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our association with them.
- The user agrees that cookies are small files that are placed on a user’s computer system with their permission. Cookies help web applications treat and respond to every user differently according to their preferences and choices. These web applications gather and remember users’ information about their preferences, likes, dislikes, etc. to tailor their operations accordingly.
- The information gathered by cookies is only used for keeping track of traffic on the Web Site to modify it according to users’ needs and is used for statistical analysis purposes and is later deleted from the system. Cookies help us provide you with the best browsing experience and do not give us access to your system in any way. You may accept or decline cookies. Most browsers auto accepts cookies but, you may change that from browser settings. However, declining or disabling the auto acceptance of cookies may prevent you from experiencing the best features of the Web Site.
Your Choice About the Use of Your Data
- You may choose not to provide us with certain data, but you might lose access to certain services provided by us or might not be able to access them at all.
- To stop receiving promotional communication from us you can unsubscribe the mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or can change the setting of your email preference. Even when you change your email preference, you might receive messages regarding the services, the administrative confirmation, updates in the services, or update in the policy.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared.
Do Not Track
Policies for Advisory Services
- Note:* These are the expected returns based on the Analysis of the stocks given and past performance. Trade On Data Institute and Investment Advisors never guarantee the returns on the calls given. Investment/trading in stocks is always subject to market risk. Past Performance is No Guarantee of Future Results.
- Disclaimer & Risk Warning: Investment/Trading is subject to market risk. The risk of loss in trading in any financial markets can be substantial. These are leveraged products that carry a substantial risk of loss up to your invested capital and may not be suitable for everyone. Before you start trading, we recommend you carefully study the terms of trading. All trading transactions are the responsibility of traders. We strongly recommend reading Disclaimer & Risk Warning carefully before making any decisions to subscribe to our services.
- • All investments in Stock Markets and other financial instruments traded here are subject to market risks and the Returns may go up or down depending upon the factors and forces affecting the securities market including the fluctuations in the interest rates.
- • KYC (Know Your Customer) and Risk Profiling/Risk Assessment need to be completed before you can use any services of Trade On Data Institute and Advisor. Even if the subscription fees are paid, no services would be rendered/activated to any customer before the completion of KYC (Know Your Customer) and Risk Profiling formalities. For KYC (Know Your Customer) formalities we proceed with the information mentioned on the PAN Card Number only.
- • There can be no assurance that an objective will be achieved. The past performance of the calls/recommendations given or managed by Trade On Data, Advisors, and its affiliates is not necessarily indicative of the future performance of the Calls/Advice. The Service is not guaranteeing or assuring any returns under any of the Services subscribed to here with.
- • The investments made in the Stock Markets, Commodity Markets and/or in any of financial instruments are subject to external risks. The floating rate investments are subject to risks pertaining to Interest rate movement, Spread Movement, Settlement and Liquidity.
- • Trade On Data will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of the information given on the website or through our platform.
- • Trade on Data Advisors and team generates all its Advice/Recommendations via the methods of Technical and fundamental analysis. Our services are limited to providing research-based trading signals.
- • Trade on Data Advisors are collective of SEBI registered investment advisers and there are some qualifies trainers and mentors (NISM Certified, CFA certified professionals).
- • Trade on Data Advisors does not provide any execution-based/PMS (Portfolio management) based services. We only provide investment advice to customers on a pre-paid subscription basis.
- • Trade on Data does not have affiliations with any intermediary and hence does not receive any remuneration or compensation of any form from any other intermediary.
- • Investment/trading in the securities markets is subject to market risk and Trade on Data doesn’t offer any assured and guaranteed returns on any services/products. Trade on Data doesn’t provide any profit sharing services, guaranteed services and services which are not mentioned in our website, if in case any person tries to sell such services please contact us on mail at email@example.com
- • There will not be any partial or full fee refund once you have enrolled in our courses/programs.
- • We are committed to putting in our best efforts to complete the courses/programs successfully.
- • The learning may vary depending upon the individual's capacity to grab the knowledge, time spends for learning.
- • If you have any queries/doubts or need clarification while doing the course, you can simply contact to TOD-Team. We will do our best to make things easier for you.
- • TOD reserves all the rights to terminate or extend the courses/programs at any point in time and also to take further decisions.
- • For any query or clarification related to courses/programs you can simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Sharing private or personal information in TOD discussion groups is not allowed in the group.
- • Sharing of links, screenshots from other platforms, groups, channels, spaces are not allowed (however you can post links, research screenshots which are necessary for your learning prospect)
- • Bullying fellow group members are strictly prohibited, Please do not argue with fellow members in the group.
- • We shall be using discussion groups as a platform for communication regarding Stock Market and For Course.
- • Please maintain a positive atmosphere for learning and discussions.